Wednesday 4 April 2007

All change!!! New Itinerary

The lady at Qantas in Sydney was not best pleased when I told her I wanted to change ALL my flights around. :)

I changed Cairns to Broome and am going to give Cape Tribulation a miss (have to save something for next time, right???), instead choosing to spend more time on the West Coast of Australia. Western Australia is bigger than all of Western Europe and can fit the UK+Ireland 10 times! I'm thinking this may be a lot of time on a bus and in a car, so I'll have EARNED the rest in Bali!

I am going to travel the south and west coast for the next 6 weeks - another friend I made in Taupo in NZ has travelled back from Brisbane to join me on a whirlwind tour of the least visited parts of Australia! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am determined to go to Kalgoorlie and see the Super Pit, Monkey Mia to feed the Dolphins, Ningaloo Reef and Shark Bay to swim with Whale Sharks, and ride a camel on a beach at sunset in Broome!!!! I want it all, and I want it... on the following dates :)

08 Apr: Sydney - Melbourne
16 Apr: Melbourne - Perth
* travel south of Perth to Margaret River, Albany, Esperance, Wave Rock and Kalgoorlie
* travel north of Perth to Kalbarri, Denham, Monkey Mia, Ningaloo Reef, Coral Bay, Shell Beach, Port Headland, 80 Mile beach and Broome.
25 May: Broome - Perth
26 May: Perth - Denpasar Bali
05 Jun: Denpasar Bali - Singapore
12 Jun: Singapore - Bangkok
26 Jun: Bangkok - Hong Kong
21 Aug: Beijing - London


Next updates to come soon... watch this space.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoi Marisa,
Dat schema ziet er goed uit zeg. Daar hebben Manu en ik ook wel zin in. Goed van je, zeg, dat je nu gewoon op reis bent. Hoe bevalt het workaholic af te zijn? Zo te zien goed, of zijn al die wilde sporten eigenlijk een teken dat je werk je goed in balans hield?
Geniet ervan meid, Groeten Manu en Usha