Saturday 7 April 2007

My last day in Sydney *sniff*

Its raaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiining! :( I think Sydney is crying because I'm leaving tomorrow :)


I had to move hostels again this morning - so I packed up all my stuff and headed out. Methinks the excess baggage payment people will have a field day with me tomorrow - the post offices are all closed due to Easter so my plan to ship was thwarted. Virgin Blue Airways and the Post probably have a deal as well...


I met up with friends and we walked around Sydney in the rain. It was just clearing up (temporarily, alas!) as we were walking accross the Sydney Harbour Bridge - I never did that before and got the prettiest picture of the Opera House and Circular Quay! If you look closely - you can see the faint rainbow to the left of the Opera House.


Every time I've been in Sydney before, Luna Park has been closed. This time it had reopened so I decided to see what all the fuss is about. We played a game where you had to throw balls into certain holes to make a horse race accross a racecourse... ok, I'm obviously really bad at explaining this. The important thing is that I won! I picked a small white fuzzy Monkey as my prize. Rather expensive Monkey if you think about it - guess Luna Park and Virgin Blue Airways also have a deal!




No comments: