Monday 12 February 2007

My face is on FIRE!


today I left Auckland for Whitianga on Mercury Bay (Coromandel Peninsula... slightly up and to the East). Loooooong bus drives around winding roads... bleh! But still managed to fall asleep... something about being on a bus just has a hypnotic effect on me!

We drove down to Cathredral cove and I had a deja-hear of "Normally we..." when the guide explained it was closed all week due to a movie being filmed there! But, LUCKILY, the weather was bad so we could go see it. A leisurely.... picture me with tomato-head-grace... hike up and down the cliffs later, there it was... beach with statuesque rocks. I took a picture since it was an effort to get there! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Het slechte weer lijkt me balen, maar wat een gave dingen doe je allemaal! Zoals altijd met je super optimisme en enthousiasme! Nu snap ik de email waarin je zei dat je nog al wat gehavend bent :) Hopelijk gaat het beter met je neus, je tenen, ... eh nou ja eigenlijk met alles :)

Echt leuk al die verhalen. Zie je al helemaal voor me in al die leuke pakjes!

Geniet maar lekker,

groetjes,
Kim