Tuesday 27 February 2007

By Popular Demand: The Itinerary

I was trying to get this added in its own section, but alas, el Blog defeateth moi :P

Given the vast array of languages I am confronted with day by day, its a wonder I can string together vaguely normal sentences!

Itinerary (subject to MAJOR change):
1 February: London Los Angeles
1 February: Los Angeles Auckland [overland via ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE if I can make it!]
25 March: Christchurch Sydney [overland via Byron Bay to Cape Tribulation]
11 May: Cairns Perth [trip up Western Coast to Monkey Mia & Ningaloo Reef]
19 May: Perth Bali (Denpasar)
26 May: Bali (Denpasar) Singapore [Side-trip to Malaysia, maybe...]
1 June: Singapore Bangkok
15 June: Bangkok Hong Kong [overland via Shenzhen and Shanghai ]
1 August: Beijing London

The last flight will happen unless I overcome my fear of long periods of isolated incarceration and opt for a train from Beijing to Moscow - despite being told this is an absolutely AMAZING journey - (me + train) x 9days = not happening!

No comments: