Saturday 3 February 2007

Oh. My. God.



Arrived this morning really early (7am) flights went surprisingly well. Even 24hours in a plane with 2 hours break inbetween weren't enough to bring me down... so we get to the hostel and can't check in until 1pm. Walk about, buy some sunglasses (of all the things to forget) and basically bum about until the check-in deadline hits. I got to my room with no windows (obviously...what was I thinking) to find its quite large and has a fridge! Wehey! Then I pull back the blanket to reveal... sheets covered in brown/red stains... ick. Sleepingbag decision obviously not without hickups. Open my suitcase to find my shampoo has exploded including all over my toothbrush... foaming at the mouth has a whole new meaning! And so travel beginneth. :)





No comments: