Monday 26 February 2007

Massage Wellington (brief, concise, why waste energy?)

I got my first in early this morning! I had my first ever Thai Chair massage given by an Australian in New Zealand :P Ever since sledging (just say no), my back's been twinging... could possibly also have been as a result of 8 hours on cramped buses... but I personally like to blame the sledging! So I thought, here I am, no water, no rafting, lots of time to waste, no sense in reflecting, sitting quietly, contemplating the scenery yada yada yada... gimme a goodlooking man with strong hands!

Anyway, been there, done that, didn't really help my back but I almost fell asleep in the chair! Best sleep I've had in ages.... :P

So onto Wellington - arrived quite late. Rest of the bus is going onto the ferry for the south island tomorrow morning. I'm staying for a few days to explore. I suppose I'll have to go to the "most famous museum in all of NZ". Even I - culture barbarian that I am - cannot avoid it!

No comments: