Wednesday 14 March 2007

A new low-point... but oooohhhhh so HIGH for one particular girl

To the tune of a famous Beatles song....

What would you do
if I had sex in the bunk next to you
would you roll-over and go to sleep?

Lend me your ear
and I'll play sucky face all night long
and I'll try just to think about ME

Oooh-ooooh
I had sex in an 8 bunk dorm

oooh-ooooh
I had sex in an 8 bunk dorm


OK, quite CLEARLY to all those that may be confused in any way by the intro, this was NOT ME. But instead, the 30-year-old-English-girl-from-a-group-of-3-that-came-in-telling-us-they-wouldn't-go-out-too-late-and-hoped-they-wouldn't-wake-anyone-when-they-got-back... well girls, ya failed your mission ever so slightly!

I had to get up at 05:30 to catch a bus to Milford Sound, so it could've been better timing... but when its dark and you can't really see who's coming into the room, but the SOUNDS are unmistakable after a while... what do you do??? What would YOU say???

Entries on a postcard to:
Ms. X-Without-Self-Respect
formerly in room 112
Discovery Lodge
Queenstown

I got out my iPod and tried to drown it out. Also had time to compose alternative lyrics to a number of songs! Luckily, I had a lot of practice with that at my old place in Northampton... it just didn't seem the right moment to hand them a witty note asking them to please SHUT THE HELL UP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP, thank you... :)

Hey, Roger: does this mean I can cross the "have a threesome" off my 101 thing to do... list? Technically, I was close enough for it to count?! :P

1 comment:

Penelopist Pastafarian said...

That is a funny idea, but I don't think it technically counts as a threesome. I think you have to actively participate. It could, however count as [involuntary] voyeurism!! You can cross that one off!!
Still, how I wish it was me in NZ, instead of here in FL. Much fun!
A.