Tuesday 13 March 2007

Nothing's better than Seg's!

Borrowed the title from the slogan used by Segway on Queenstown!

Got up early today (8:30am) to go out on the town on another Segway tour. Figured this would either reconfirm my love of the two-wheeled mode of transport, or be really boring! Loved, loved, and ADORED it. They're wonderful... especially if you have your own private tour! Just me and the guide, wheeling around Queenstown and the lake - getting gawked at. :) Bit cold and drizzly, but definitely still fun!


Queenstown is really small, lots of "action" shops where you can book a tour to fling yourself off of anything, ride anything, fly in anything... given the weather, I've booked a Red Bull Action Flight for when I come back from my little side trip to Milform and Doubtful sounds further south. They basically put you in a little stuntplane with a stuntpilot and proceed to loop-de-loop you around until you can take not more! Sounds purrrfect :P


And, just for those stuck behind PCs and in grey, dreary, cold cities, here are some of the prettier photos of Queenstown that I've taken so far!



No comments: